[gmx-users] mdrun error with QM/MM with Gromacs-CPMD

Pradip Kumar Biswas p.biswas at csuohio.edu
Wed Jun 14 17:55:11 CEST 2006

Hi Maham,

You need to edit the script 'cpmdmpi' so that it does have the path to
access the cpmd.x from your working folder. The error message is due to
that; it is not being able to access cpmd.x.

1. If you are using a serial version of CPMD then create a script
'cpmdmpi' with the following line:

/.../.../cpmd.x CPMD_inp.run

where you must replace the .../../ with the proper path where you have
your cpmd.x.

2. If you are using a parallel version of CPMD then edit the existing
cpmdmpi script accordingly by replacing the paths like:
/Users/biswas/host_file   so that it refers to your host_file and
~/bin/cpmd_mpi.x  so that it referes to the path og your cpmd.x (Note
that here I renamed the mpi version of CPMD executable cpmd.x as
cpmd_mpi.x; you do not need to do that; you can maintain cpmd.x).

best wishes,
pb

--
Pradip K. Biswas, PhD.
Research Associate, Department of Chemistry;