[gmx-users] gromacs parallel doesn't work

Arneh Babakhani ababakha at mccammon.ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 14 18:31:28 CEST 2006

Ok, got it to work.  (I had to go back and reinstall the parallel
version of mdrun).

question though: I notice that there's a log file created for each node
(so in my case, there are 4 log files).  Why is this, is this typical?
I guess what I'm asking is, how exactly does GROMACS divide the problem
up amongst the processors?

Thanks,

Arneh