[gmx-users] Makeing CPMD_int.run

Mahnam mahnam at ibb.ut.ac.ir
Sat Jun 17 11:06:41 CEST 2006

In God We Trust
Hello Dr Biswas
Thank you very much for your reply.
We are working with Gromos force field by QMMM_GMX for QMMM minimization of
bilirubin at HSA.
1-How can we add non-polar hydrogens to united atoms in QM box of
bilirubin?
2-How can we make CPMD_int.run and in section atoms and how can we calculate
coordinates for each atoms for bilirubin molecule?
3-May I ask you to explain  EXTELEC section in your examples?
4-It seems that QM box at your examples is more than space between the
outermost atoms  plus 3 angstrom?. How can we select QM box dimensions for
bilirubin?
Thank you very much in advance..
Sincerely yours
Karim Mahnam
Institute of  Biochemistry  and  Biophysics (IBB)
Tehran University
P.O.box 13145-1384
Tehran
Iran