[gmx-users] off-diagonal of the tensor for pressure coupling should be zero??

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Tue Jun 20 10:46:17 CEST 2006

Hi,

On molecular levels, 1 and 0 atm are virtually identical unless you
are doing a millisecond simulation. The fluctuations will be at least
+-500 atm. Thus, you'll almost certainly be fine.

As for off-diagonal elements, if you don't want the box shape to
change you need to set the _compressibility_ to zero there.

Cheers,

Erik