[gmx-users] Energy of part of system

leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 17:01:10 CEST 2006

Then you shall make them as a group before the simulation...

Fortunately, there is -rerun for mdrun.
I suggest the following way:
1. Use make_ndx to make groups for three DNA molecules respectively, namely d1, d2 and d3. The 4th groups is of course sol.
2. Set unconstained_start=no in the mdp file.
3. Set energygrps=d1 d2 d3 sol in the mpd file.
4. Use mdrun -rerun your.xtc

Yang Ye