[gmx-users] Problem simulating DNA

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Fri Jun 23 14:27:18 CEST 2006

Hi

We need more infos to help you.
At first: Which forcefield are you using?
At second: Did you modify your PDB entries of the residue and atom names
to be understood by the forcefield/pdb2gmx?

For I am quite sure, you are not using the amber ff-port, you should.
Search the mailing list for that (done by Eric Sorin).
Then, you have to modify your PDB according to the FF.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310