[gmx-users] free energy and fatal error

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Mon Jun 26 12:12:49 CEST 2006

Hi

Are those atoms mentioned, perturbed ones?
I think, it has nothing to do with the error, you experience, but
delta_lambda should be 1/number of steps, if you want to do TI from 0 to 1.
Anyway, maybe you should look at the energies on these atoms and perhaps
recheck your bonded parameters...
More details, like your mdp-file, would be helpful.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310