[gmx-users] no more output data from a simulation

Dongsheng Zhang dong at pampas.chem.purdue.edu
Tue Jun 27 20:12:23 CEST 2006

Dear GMX users,

I have run a simulation several days ago. It supposed to finish on
Sunday. However, the program seems stop in the middle. There is no more
output. If I use command "top" to check the process, it shows the
program is still running. And there is no error message in the log file
either. Could anyone tell me what's going on? Thank you for your help!

By the way, My computer has plenty of disk space.

All the best!

Dongsheng