[gmx-users] Van der Waals: switch attractive term off

Pradip Kumar Biswas p.biswas at csuohio.edu
Fri Jun 30 20:27:34 CEST 2006

It seems that you can modify the following line in the function
*mk_nbfp() in force.c and achieve what you want.

	C6(nbfp,atnr,i,j)   = idef->iparams[k].lj.c6;      (it is in line 117
of force.c in version 3.3)

and change it to

         C6(nbfp,atnr,i,j)   =  0;

This will set the attractive interaction between atom i & j to 0.

pb.