[gmx-users] error while concatenating .xtc files

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 14:26:53 CET 2006

I had a similar error yesterday, try writing the
problem frames to pdb or something similarly readable.
 I found that the frame I crashed at had been
corrupted somehow, and the coordinates for a chunk of
my system were all messed up - either way, you should
be able to see the problem.  xtc  files seem to be a
little more sensitive to glitches than the rest.