[gmx-users] Segmentation fault

Ashutosh Jogalekar ajogale at emory.edu
Mon Mar 6 18:26:11 CET 2006

Hello everyone
I am doing MD on a peptide, and everything including the EM seems to
go well. When I start to do the position restrained MD (or even
directly the MD without doing the PR MD), I get a "Segmentation
fault". I know that this is a generic error and cannot point directly
to a specific source for the problem; on the other hand, there must
be some specific source. So I was wondering whether anyone else has
fixed this problem in a particular manner. I checked my input and
everything seems to be ok at first sight.
Thanks very much
Ashutosh Jogalekar
Emory University