[gmx-users] Incorrect .top file numbering

Ashutosh Jogalekar ajogale at emory.edu
Mon Mar 6 22:09:11 CET 2006

It's just a regular peptide with the sequence KLVFFAE
One of the Phenylalanines (the first one from the left is replaced
with phenylglycine. The ends are capped with acetyl and NH2 groups. I
could parametrize the acetyl, because that needed me to put in just
one dihedral. There are 7 strands of the peptide which form a sheet.
Seven such sheets in turn are stacked on top of each other. This is
the system I want to do MD on. I did use -merge in the pdb2gmx
conversion.
Thanks
Ashutosh