R: [gmx-users] Dihedral restraints

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 00:59:18 CET 2006

Regarding dihedral restraints in 3.2, the dihres.c section of code
only was a placeholder in 3.2 (it printed out "dihedral restraints on"
but the dihedral restraints did nothing) but was fixed (sort of)
before release of 3.3. I think the forces were still wrong in t he 3.3
release, though, so even if you get 3.3 working, you will probably
need to get the fixed dihres.c.

I do, however, probably have a dihres.c floating around somewhere that
would work properly with 3.3, and possibly also with 3.2 (at one point
David van der Spoel wrote the section of code after I discovered it
was missing from the 3.2 release). If you are desperate I can dig
around for it.

Thanks,
David