R: R: [gmx-users] Dihedral restraints

STEVENAZZI ANDREA A.STEVENAZZI at italfarmaco.com
Thu Mar 16 09:35:29 CET 2006

Dear David
I am desperate actually and would appreciate a lot if you could send me the dihres.c that works with version 3.2.
Just in case is not so clear how to add the right lines in the topology file by reading the code would you please suggest it to me too?
Thanks a lot
Best regards
Andrea

Andrea Stevenazzi