[gmx-users] Restraining bilayer/water system

fsaadedi at staffmail.ed.ac.uk fsaadedi at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Thu Mar 16 18:30:25 CET 2006

The posre itp file represents one lipid molecule and the p2.itp file
represents all water molecules.
I have a p1.itp file that represents one water molecule but this also
brought up the :

>> cpp exit code: 256
>> cpp: too many input files
>> [tripos]dopc/minidopc$ Tried to execute: '/lib/cpp -I
>> -I/usr/local/share/gromacs/top -DPOSRES dopc.top > grompptByAm1'
message.

TOP FILE:

#include "/home/tripos/lipid/ffgmx2_lipid.itp"
#include "/home/tripos/lipid/DOPCHT.itp"
#include "/usr/local/share/gromacs/top/spc.itp"

[ system ]
; name
DOPC in water

#ifdef POSRES
#include "/home/tripos/lipid/dopc/minidopc/posre.itp" in water
;#include "/home/tripos/lipid/dopc/minidopc/p2.itp" in water
#endif

[ molecules ]
; name number

DOPC    18