[gmx-users] mpi problem

bfmilne at ff.up.pt bfmilne at ff.up.pt
Mon Mar 20 17:11:08 CET 2006

Hi,

I fixed this problem on my login node on the cluster I'm using by getting the
libXm.so.3 file from another machine and copying it to
/home/bruce/lib/libXm.so.3. After that I could run GROMACS without
re-compiling. (At least it stops the complaints about the missing library and
lets you run jobs - I haven't tried the X interfaces to the programs though)

Cheers,

Bruce

Quoting gmx-users-request at gromacs.org: