[gmx-users] pdb2gmx illegal instruction

Dongsheng Zhang dong at pampas.chem.purdue.edu
Wed Mar 22 04:14:36 CET 2006

Dear Erik,

Thank you very much for your help. When I check command under ../bin
directory, I only find mdrun_mpi (which is related mpi), not mpirun. I
have tried mpirun (because I find some people used mpirun in the mailing
list), the computer complained "mpirun not found".
Could you please tell me why mdun_mpi expected one node even though I
had given -np 8 (what is the error message means)?

Best Wishes!

Dongsheng