[gmx-users] ffG43a1.n2t

Marco Deriu marcoagostino.deriu at fastwebnet.it
Wed Mar 22 16:04:11 CET 2006

Dear all,
I ran x2top (gromacs 3.3) command to get DNA.top file from DNA.gro. But it gave me error for all the forcefields I used. The error was as follows:
Fatal error: Library file ffG43a1.n2t not found in current dir nor in default directories.
Also when I used other forcefields it gave me same errors but the file  names were different i.e. ffG43b1.n2t, ffG43a2.n2t, ffoplsaa.n2t and ffgmx2.n2t. Please tell me where I can get these files. I have searched for these
files on my pc (/usr/local/gromacs/share/top) but these are not there.
Thank you
Marco