[gmx-users] Ligand moves out of box during EM steps

raja raja_28 at fastmail.us
Thu Mar 23 15:03:34 CET 2006

Dear Tsjerk Wassenaar,
        Thanks for your reply, Following your commands I could center
        ligand up in original position but the solvent box is shifted
        from its center... Please recheck the command you provided for
        me..since you have given as "make_ndx -f protein.conf" but where
        comes the file protein.conf in previous step.

With thanks !
B.Nataraj

--
  raja