[gmx-users] First release, translation supporting PDB<->(AMBER, GROMACS)

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Mon Mar 27 10:39:50 CEST 2006

Hi David

Hmmm...may it be, that those guys at the pdb took one of my advices?
I would wonder, though...
Anyway...the oxygens are usually named O5*. That is a problem for
determinig the terminus and a correct protonation.
I would really suggest to use the O5T naming for the DNA. It works in
GROMACS and IMHO makes sense.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310