[gmx-users] How to install MPI version of GROMACS on a LINUX CLUSTER

Shankar Prasad Kanaujia spk at rishi.serc.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Mar 28 06:28:05 CEST 2006

Dear Gromacs Users,
	I am a new user of gromcas. But I have problem in installing gromacs
	on a cluster which has the following configurations:

	1. It has 8 nodes.
	2. Each node has PIV 3.4 GHz and having 2 GB RAM.
	3. Redhat Enterprise Linux 4.0
	4. MPICH-1.2.5 version

I do not know how to install MPI version of Gromacs. What files I need to
edit.

I request you all to kindally tell me the steps to install MPI version of
gromacs on the cluster. (Note: I am able to install gromacs on a single
processor machine.)

I would be highly grateful for the same.
Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,
--
Shankar Prasad Kanaujia