[gmx-users] pull.pdo followup

Emily Walton ewalton at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 28 18:07:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

I posted the following message a few weeks ago and just noticed that
I was wrong. The column order is actually:

Time, Ref. X, Ref. Y, Ref. Z, Pull X, Spring X, Pull Y, Spring Y,
Pull Z, Spring Z

Not intuitive, but it does make it very easy to make sure your spring
starts in the same position as your pull group :)

This doesn't change anything about my script, so those of you who
have it, don't worry, the script is right. It was just an error in
the previous post.

-Emily Walton