[gmx-users] problem with VMD

Beniamino Sciacca superbenji83 at yahoo.it
Tue Mar 28 19:58:56 CEST 2006

Hi! I don't know if this is the place where post my problem.sorry if it
isn't.
i installed gromacs on my centrino duo without problem.
i installed aslo VMD; when i typed "./configure" it says: "...
./configure.options".
so i typed: "./configure LINUX".
later i typed make install.
so if i move to the directory where it is installed, and i type "vmd",
it starts and go off immediately.
in ths shell it writes: "... authentication failed........".
what's the problem? is it an installation problem?
thanks community for your answer.
bye
Beniamino