[gmx-users] Re: Problem with simulated annealing!!!

poornima Gajendrarao poornings at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 31 19:25:14 CEST 2006

Dear Bruce,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

I tried as you said. But the only difference Which I
saw is that the temperautre goes upto 314 (I tried it
with 10ps MDrun). After that I tried for 100ps MDrun.
I used the same parameters which you have mentioned in
the previous mail. I didnt change anything. And while
running the grompp program for simulated annealing..

I am getting these warnings:

ARNING 1 [file full.mdp, line unknown]:
  Unknown left-hand coulomb type in parameter file

WARNING 2 [file full.mdp, line unknown]:
  Unknown left-hand anneaing in parameter file

WARNING 3 [file full.mdp, line unknown]:
  Unknown left-hand anneling_npoints in parameter file

can any one help to solve this problem!!

Thanks in advance.

with prayers,
Poornima