[gmx-users] Nose-Hoover and REMD restarts?

pascal.baillod at epfl.ch pascal.baillod at epfl.ch
Tue May 2 16:45:15 CEST 2006

Dear community,

I have been performing some Nose-Hoover REMD trial runs.. I just wanted to
check out

1) whether these two are compatible, and
2) whether it is possible to restart the REMD simulation giving the Nose-Hoover
phase of the previous run. How can that be done? tpbconv -e ener.edr -f md.trr
etc?

Thank you very much for your help!!

Pascal

Pascal Baillod (PhD student)
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology EPFL	        Tel: +41-(0)21-693-0322
Institute of Chemical Sciences and Engineering ,	Fax: +41-(0)21-693-0320
Laboratory of Computational Chemistry and Biochemistry	pascal.baillod at epfl.ch
Room BCH 4121, Avenue Forel,	                        http://lcbcpc21.epfl.ch
CH-1015 Lausanne