[gmx-users] Re: grompp: Atoms in the .top are not numbered consecutively

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 01:16:09 CEST 2006

Try this:

1. Paste this at the place of my_ions.itp to replace it.

[ moleculetype ]
 NA+             1
 [ atoms ]
1       amber99_31  1       NA+             NA+      1      1    22.99000
[ moleculetype ]
CL-             1
[ atoms ]
1       amber99_30  1      CL-             CL-       1      -1   35.45000

2. Replace "Ions  1" with

Na+ 6
Cl- 2

Good luck.