[gmx-users] Re: grompp: Atoms in the .top are not

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 08:37:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

Putting ions as individual molecule is quite a standard practice.
Looking at ions.itp in the top directory. I added ions there with new
forcefield preprocessor directives. Most gromacs users except you will
get a low mark, I reckon.

I tried your way in the previous and just now. It works. You may use -pp
for your grompp and send me directly the output file if you are keen to
find more.

Yang Ye