[gmx-users] Getting out of the box!!!

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Wed May 10 10:59:02 CEST 2006

Tsjerk Wassenaar wrote:
> Marcelo,
>
> Have you considered reading the FAQ, searching the mailing list, reading
> the manual or just paying attention? Just yesterday there was mention of
> a ligand jumping out of the box, to which several replies were given and
> your exact question is asked on this list at least every month!

Well, it is just possible Marcelo is new, Tsjerk... :-) I do echo your
frustration from time to time that people don't display much initiative
in solving their own problems, even to the point of not reading
readily-available material in the manual. In general I'm happy to help
someone, but I'm much happier to do so if I get the impression they're
working actively to solve the problem, rather than doing an imitation of
a sponge... after all, I'm giving up *my* time to help with someone
else's problem that is of no consequence to me...