[gmx-users] Re: question on pulling 2 groups in afm run

Emily Walton ewalton at MIT.EDU
Thu May 11 14:36:25 CEST 2006

Hi Linchen,

You may want to try adding the line "ngroups=2" to the pull.ppa,
right under "runtype = afm". It's in the new manual (version 3.3,
section 6.2.3). Otherwise, I believe the number of groups defaults to
1, and that's why mdrun gets confused about finding a group_2,
afm_rate2, etc. - it's only looking for one of each.

I don't promise that will fix your problem, since I don't do much
with pulling on multiple groups, but it's a good bet on a place to
start. If that doesn't fix it, post the actual error messages.

-Emily Walton