[gmx-users] position restraints

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Thu May 11 20:37:21 CEST 2006

David,

OK, I am running MD using position restraints, and I don't get a
separate energy output for "restraint energy" or some such; as far as
I can tell the energy of the restraints is grouped in with the total
potential energy and never reported separately. I would like it to be
reported separately, as well (perhaps in the .ene file). Is there a
way I can get this?

Thanks,
David