[gmx-users] New website

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 12:52:30 CEST 2006

Erik Lindahl wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> On May 12, 2006, at 8:59 AM, chris.neale at utoronto.ca wrote:
>
>> The site looks nice. My only difficulty is that I like to sit on the
>> users
>> mailing list and press the refresh button my my browser every few
>> hours to see
>> the new comments. That now takes me back to the "The gmx-users
>> Archives" page.
>> It's a tiny problem, but when one is hoping for an answer and
>> refreshing often,
>> it can become an annoyance.
>
> We'll try to fix that. In the mean time, you can access the list
> directly at
>
> http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/

Some months, I have written to Eric to add our mailing list to Gmane.org.
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.gromacs.user

It has a good web interface while many other access methods are provided.

It is currently a closed mailing list but shall be used to post for
members (but I failed to do so just now).

Eric, would you like to check this out? Perhaps, you are already trying
something.

Regards,
Yang Ye