[gmx-users] Re: protein in popc

Venky Krishna venky.agas at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:19:03 CEST 2006

the command "genbox" will automatically take care of overlapping
lipids and water molecules with the protein, and make a hole and also
insert the protein into the bilayer.. there is no prior requirement
of making a hole in the popc bilayer.

Here is quite an in-detail protocol for protein insertion into a
bilayer.
http://www.dddc.ac.cn/embo04/practicals/9_16.htm

Venky

Venky Krishnamani