[gmx-users] Hessian matrix conversion

Lei Zhou zhoumadison at gmail.com
Tue May 16 17:37:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

Actually the major purpose was to extract the C-alpha components
from all-atom analysis, and then compare the result with other approaches,
like the PCA analysis or the GNM you mentioned. There was some discussion on
this before. I guess an easy way is still to use g_nmens to generate an
ensemble and run PCA on it?

I am still puzzled by an old question I have asked. For the all-atom NM
analysis, which force field is better, G43a1 or G43b1 (vacuum)? If I choose
the normal distribution (G43a1), maybe I should use an epsilon value of 2-4
with treatments of cut-off and rcoulomb=0?

Thank you.

Lei Zhou