[gmx-users] microcanonical

karamyog singh karamyog.singh at gmail.com
Wed May 17 09:49:43 CEST 2006

my system is simple gas and is interacting under simple LJ potential. isn't
there a simpler way to do a simulation for a constant energy mode?
i can remove pressure couling and temp. coupling. what kind of rigorous bond
constraint algos do you mean? can you throw some more light on this topic?

thanking you,
karamyog.