[gmx-users] microcanonical

karamyog singh karamyog.singh at gmail.com
Thu May 18 11:14:08 CEST 2006

I know where the minimum is and I said exactly what you did. However I
interpreted the potential becoming 0 as the point before r-min. The
potential once becomes 0 before minimum potential value. I thought you were
referring to that point and that is why i got confused and asked you further
questions.

anyway, thanks a lot for your help. Hope I get my desired result. :) Thanks
a lot!