[gmx-users] g_dist

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 18:27:02 CEST 2006

That'd certainly work if the movement is continuous,
but if there are many fluctuations near the crossover
point then sorting out which steps to fudge it at
could be a pain.  Assuming you only care about the Z
seperation, I'd be tempted to use g_traj to plot both
groups, and subtract the z-position of one group from
the other at each step.

Just a thought.