[gmx-users] Suggestions awaited

richa taimni richalovesperk at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 15:04:31 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I wanted to calculate the angle joining the normal to
the tyrosine ring and the vector joining the
succeeding residue.
I tried using the g_sgangle option in gromacs to
calculate the angle between these 2 groups, and the
distance between the 2 grps but as soon as I selected
the first grp frm the index file all the calculations
were performed according to the first slection. The
option to select the second grp frm the index file was
not asked.

Please help,

Richa