[gmx-users] Simulating crystalls

Gale, Ella ella.gale at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 23 19:01:44 CEST 2006

Thanks for the advice, but my force-field has no charges and hence no coulomb potential, so I want the atoms to interact with itself via the Van der Waals functions. I'm using 3.2.1 at the moment and there is no option to use any of the Ewald summation techniques. Is this something that has been added in the most recent version?