[gmx-users] Simulation single unit of a dimer

raja raja_28 at fastmail.us
Mon Nov 6 05:26:36 CET 2006

Dear gmxions,
The protein, which I am going to simulate, is a dimer, but my study
through MD is not related of dimer interaction but its catalytic
activity. So my question is can I simulate a unit of the dimer? Will
that system be physically right to simulate? The individual unit of the
dimer is performing the same catalytic activity but act individually.
Your thought for this question would be very useful for me.

With thanks!
B.Nataraj
--
  raja