[gmx-users] protonated cys -S

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:47:01 CET 2006

Hi Giacomo,

The two sulphur atoms have to be at a proper distance to be recognized
as involved in a S-S bond. In your case, if you're certain that there
should be a bond, you have to edit the file specbond.dat, find the
entry which links two cysteine residues and set the distance to the
actual distance in your structure (there is a 10% margin).

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk