[gmx-users] Re: Re: How to generate GRO and TOP file for

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 22:46:22 CET 2006

Mohan Boggara wrote:

Hi Mohan,

>     A good idea is not to quote an entire daily digest when you intend only
>     to refer to a small part of it. That digest gets sent to hundreds of
>     people through dozens of computers each... Well done for changing the
>     subject line to something relevant, though :-)

I was polite and subtle last time. It is poor "netiquette",
inconsiderate and annoying to send copies of an entire daily digest in
your email back to a mailing list. You are welcome to post, but please
do so considerately. For a guide on what "considerate" means, please
have a look at http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html