[gmx-users] modeling of polymer(Ni-iso propyl acrilamide)

Dmitriy Golubobsky dmitriy.golubovsky at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 12:29:26 CET 2006

Dear Guru of Gromacs,
i've a new user of this programm, and i've got a problem
1. I've got a polymer consists of N monomers of iso-propyl-acrilamide
2. I use Hyperchem to made a sequence
3 Save it in pdb format in HyperChem
4 Use editconf -f  to create .gro format
5 then i use pdb2gmx with this gro file to make topology file
and i've got an error. of course, gromacs don't know about my residue

The question is,
How to make gromacs know about my residue ( all pollymer chain)
or 1 monomer, and to make pollymer chain with it.
--
Dmitriy Golubovsky