[gmx-users] Energy Minimization with Lipid Bilayer

Steffen Haerterich haerterich at apollo1.pharmazie.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Nov 21 08:30:32 CET 2006

Hallo!

As you mentioned before you are not using PBC. However, if the membrane
in the box was equilibrated using PBC then it might be that some residues
are "cut in a half". So perhaps take a look at your Lipids and make sure that
all parts of a phospholipid molecule are on the same side of the box.
Just a thought, might be pointless.

Yours,
Steffen