[gmx-users] Re: constraints problem

wurl wurl04 at iccas.ac.cn
Wed Nov 22 02:49:19 CET 2006

thanks David,
	i mean i always met with problems simulating amorphous and crystalline systems without bond constraints, your suggestion of reducing the time step is very reasonable, and i don't know a compressibility of 1e-6 will be suitable for a polyethylene crystal cell?
	and i have also not succeeded in simulating such systems with constraints= all-angles, it always makes long warnings during the md process and stop soon. my time step is 1fs, the oplsaa force field, and the version is gromacs3.3 with pme.c updated. do i need to make specific changes to the default run perameters for systems with all angles bonds constraint?