[gmx-users] gromacs make_hole

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sat Nov 25 21:32:19 CET 2006

> Drar Dr.Tsjerk Wassenaar
> I want to insert protein in membrane(popc). I tried by
> make hole but I have problems . whould you please help
> me? how can I insert protein in bilayer ?
> best wishes
> zarrabi

1. Install gromacs-3.1.4 (download it from the gromacs website)
2. Install the mdrun_make_hole.tar
3. Install Grasp on your Silicon Graphics computer (you will need one
in order to run Grasp).
4. Follow the directions in share/tutor/make_hole/gsurfaceexpl.html

If you have problems, you will need to be much more specific about
what they are and what you have done in order to get relevant
assistance.

Chris.