[gmx-users] Generalized born parameters

Ran Friedman r.friedman at bioc.unizh.ch
Wed Nov 29 10:00:05 CET 2006

There was a paper from the Groningen group with Barry Honig about
implicit solvent simulations, where several GB models were implemented
in Gromacs. Are those available?

David van der Spoel wrote:
> Semen Esilevsky wrote:
>> Dear colleagues,
>> I've searched the archives to find some information
>> about the Generalized born models implemented in 3.3,
>> but have found only the questions and no answers.
>> I'm using custom software, which uses gromacs
>> topologies and force fields, so I'm interested in the
>> parameters for GB used in gromacs. Unfortunately I
>> didn't find them. Could somebody point me to the correct file?
> there are none.

Ran Friedman
Postdoctoral Fellow
Computational Structural Biology Group (A. Caflisch)
Department of Biochemistry
University of Zurich
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland