[gmx-users] Generalized born parameters

Semen Esilevsky yesint4 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 10:26:50 CET 2006

Ok, I've got this paper and also the original (I hope
so) paper describing the method:

J Comput Chem. 2004 Mar;25(4):479-99.
Gallicchio E, Levy RM.    AGBNP: an analytic implicit
solvent model suitable for molecular dynamics
simulations and high-resolution modeling.

The method is not very easy to understand and the
parameters are incompatible with GROMCACS units and
atom types, so implementation should be quite
tedious...

http://www.gromacs.org/mailing_lists/users.php