[gmx-users] force field optimization

Andrea C. Vaiana vaiana at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 3 21:03:00 CEST 2006

I published a program to do this type of things a few years ago...
check it out and see if it matches your needs. It is available on the
cpc web site. There is a version that works with amber and charmm,
should be easy to adapt to Gromacs... or run it with amber and use
the obtained forcefield in gromacs (that's what I do).

AFMM: A molecular mechanics force field vibrational parametrization
program
A.C. Vaiana1, Z. Cournia, I.B. Costescu and J.C. Smith

Let me know off-list if you have problems/questions.

Andrea

--
Andrea C. Vaiana
Post Doctoral Research Associate