[gmx-users] p_4 error

toma0052 toma0052 at umn.edu
Fri Oct 6 19:08:19 CEST 2006

Hello,
     I am running a simulation and when I attempt to use mdrun, I get the
error p_4 error: interrupt SIGSEGV:11.  I am not sure what this error is,
but p_4 error apparently has something to do with shared programs.  Also,
strangly enough, when I type mdrun -h, I get the help information, but at
the end of the file I get:

[0] MPI Abort by user Aborting program !
[0] Aborting program!
p0_25033: p4_ error: : 0

Another p_4 error.  Does this mean that the MPICH is somewhere set up
incorrectly for dealing with Gromacs?  Should I reinstall Gromacs?  Is
there something else that I should be doing?

Thanks,
Mike Tomasini