[gmx-users] Unable to add ions...

sharada sharada at ccmb.res.in
Tue Oct 10 12:22:33 CEST 2006

Thanks Mark and Wassenaar for the suggestios . Further I could  do the
em , pr and md simulations  on my system however
these would not work with coulombtype = PME . But when I remove this
line from the em.mdp ,pr.mdp and md.mdp files my runs went on without
any errors . What is the reason ? anything to do with my system that
PME  does not support ? the programs just hang for a long time.